Need help with my jailbreak......

Sergeant_Manny

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay, here's my problem

I bought an iPhone 4 the other day.

It was on iOs 4.3.3 on the 4.10.01 baseband

I jailbroke it with redsn0w on 4.3.3 and then the phone got thrown into a recovery loop (the screen with the itunes logo and the ipod connector end on the usb cable)

I've tried rejailbreaking it, installing stock ipsws, I even tried do the iOs 5 upgrade preserving the baseband.

If i rejailbreak it with 4.3.3, it gets thrown into the recovery loop. If I try restoring to stock ipsws or the custom iOs 5 ipsw, I get all kinds of itunes errors.

I just want my phone jailbroken and unlocked (I have Gevey Sim Ultra for the unlock method)

Idk where I went wrong....

Btw, before people tell me to search google, I have tried just about everything i could find. I tried both the methods on mac and windows (I have both), I tried tools like iReb, recboot, the tiny umbrella fix, and I was up till 3am trying to solve this issue and now I'm another 3 hours into trying to fix this.

Last edited:

Snownation

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Have you still got your 4.3.3 SHSH blob? If so, do a clean restore and setup as new.

It sounds like you were adding things on top.

Sergeant_Manny

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I do not have the SHSH blob for 4.3.3

When I followed the guide on redmondpie I didn't read anything about doing that in the tutorial

"update" I just tried restoring to official iOs 4.3.5 and its restoring now.

Okay, now to save my SHSH blob, do I need to be jailbroken for that?

I don't want to screw this up again...

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
4.3.5 JB is teathered only but you might be able to JB to get the 4.3.3 shsh and then downgrade .. If your on 4.3.3 just JB with jailbreakme.com. Way easy. ...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
You (or whoever had the phone then) would have to have saved them when Apple was signing 4.3.3. You can only use the ones generated by your own phone. If they were saved they will show up in Tiny Umbrella.

Sergeant_Manny

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay. I guess I'm sol with 4.3.3

But i'm on the iOS 5 PBB and unlocked with gevey sim ultra now.

The only weird thing was that I still had to dial 112 to get Gevey sim to work and now I need to do the process everytime my phone is turned off.

Also, the iOs 5 PBB unlock method is just iOs 5 right? Am I suppose to have cydia or do I need another jailbreak with the PBB?

I made the ipsw PBB with redsn0w 9.9.b5

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay. I guess I'm sol with 4.3.3

But i'm on the iOS 5 PBB and unlocked with gevey sim ultra now.

The only weird thing was that I still had to dial 112 to get Gevey sim to work and now I need to do the process everytime my phone is turned off.

Also, the iOs 5 PBB unlock method is just iOs 5 right? Am I suppose to have cydia or do I need another jailbreak with the PBB?

I made the ipsw PBB with redsn0w 9.9.b5

I'm confused u made a Ipsw to go to ios5 and preserve a basband that is not unlockable .. ? The reason u have to do the 112 is because if the baseband was unlockable you would not need grevy sim to begin with.

I'm not that familiar with grevy thou and what's needed with ios5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW