IOS5:Which is the most useful Function in your mind?

linshine0

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
As you know,IOS5:With over 200 new software features, the world?s most advanced mobile operating system is now even further ahead of anything else.
Which is the most useful Function in your mind?

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Notifications are first. Being able to change the mail alert tone so not everyone in the room has to look at their phone when a ding goes off in a meeting is second.

datboicastro

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Notifications. I was thinking apple should put the app switcher in the notification center and maybe a widget for music, or maybe let third party developers make different widgets for the notification center.

scott11

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
notifications. Its the only reason I was waiting to switch to apple. The various options for sounds is a big step up as well. Finally headed in the right direction, I am excited to see what comes in future os updates

isrararrafi

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
notifications

and i want developers to come up with weather and stock market widgets for the ipad in the notification center. i love the notification center in iphone

isrararrafi

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
never mind

they recently changed what they promised before and now it says multitasking gestures for ipad 2 only

arghhh....thats just pathetic by them

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
It's notifications just like the rest. Im also a big fan of the picture editing features

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiny Mille

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
banners, and the pull down center. the notifications now are great. i also love adding words to the dictionary, and deleting songs right off my iphone. oh and imessage is pretty legit too but i have kik for that

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW