Could Not Activate iPhone

nbroski

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi, my iPhone 4 is stuck in welcome screen, even though I've had it backed-up and connected to my PC and iTunes the enire time. It gives me the message "Your iPhone could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable. Try connecting your iPhone to iTunes to activate it, or try again in a couple of minutes." I have tried many times. I am using the Verizon iPhone 4, and activation is not working through iTunes using the information there. I was unaware I would have to reactivate my phone when upgrading. I was under the assumption everything would be restored. Any help would be great. Thanks.

paul-c

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Happened to me yesterday. Just be patient and try again in a little while. After some frustration and waiting, iOS 5 just showed up on the iPhone. Don't buy too much into the deactivation part, I talked with Verizon and it's not as big a deal as it looks. Everything will be cool.

Reactions: nbroski

nbroski

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Happened to me yesterday. Just be patient and try again in a little while. After some frustration and waiting, iOS 5 just showed up on the iPhone. Don't buy too much into the deactivation part, I talked with Verizon and it's not as big a deal as it looks. Everything will be cool.

Thanks for that little bit of reassurance. I honestly cannot find anything about it online (I thought you could find any problem), so now I can rest a liiiitle easier. Still a little annoyed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73