Restoring From Backup and Knowing you have the latest 5.0 software?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
so if alot of you guys did a restore to get the new ios5 software when the phone actually restored and loaded the software back on the iphone how do you know you got the newest 5.0 software? what if it loaded the old ios4 software back on? any thoughts? thanks

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
so if alot of you guys did a restore to get the new ios5 software when the phone actually restored and loaded the software back on the iphone how do you know you got the newest 5.0 software? what if it loaded the old ios4 software back on? any thoughts? thanks

If you go into setting >>>general >>> about, it will show the version you are using. It will say 5.0 if you are on the new software.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Go to Settings->General. It looks different on 5 than on 4. You can also go to Settings->General->About.

It's kind of obvious though as soon as you're in settings ;)

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
when you guys downloaded the new software did it ever ask you for your apple id email and password and had to set all that back up again with icloud and stuff?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
i dont understand why it kept asking for my email address password for my itunes account? was that normal with the ios5 update for everyone?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh