multiple devices and itunes accounts ?

reagannixon

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
our issue is that we have one mac, i have an iphone 3 that will be switched to an iphone 4s in about a week, it is ordered, my wife has an iphone 4 and an ipad 1, we have 2 itunes accounts, one for my phone and one for her devices. Here are the kickers, my mail, contacts and calendars are received on my device via my office exchange account, hers is private. Also, I have more or less taken over her ipad, my exchange account (mail, contacts and calendars) are received on it. I installed ios5 last night on her ihone 4 and ipad, but i am not sure i want to go to the cloud because her contacts might get merged with mine because of the ipad situation. I have thought about getting her another ipad 2 and taking completly over the old ipad, thus syncing it under my itunes account. Thouhgts, susggestions?

Freegoo

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
You can setup multiple cloud accounts per device and still share the iTunes account. So contacts, pictures, etc. are not shared. 2 exceptions seem to be music and app downloads which are tied to the iTunes login.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner