Having troubles with iOS 5 notifications

Seoulman1

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I am having an issue with notifications. The only ones I can get to work is the stock and weather widgets and the mail. I have none that apper on the lock screen, and can't get any other notifications to work even on the drop down interface from the home screen. It's being used on my Verizon iPhone 4, and installation went smoothly. Everything I have tried will not get my notifications to work, I can't even get the badges to show like I have set up. Anyone know what I am doing wrong in my configuration?

ja2ed

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I am having an issue with notifications. The only ones I can get to work is the stock and weather widgets and the mail. I have none that apper on the lock screen, and can't get any other notifications to work even on the drop down interface from the home screen. It's being used on my Verizon iPhone 4, and installation went smoothly. Everything I have tried will not get my notifications to work, I can't even get the badges to show like I have set up. Anyone know what I am doing wrong in my configuration?

I am having the same issue on my IPhone 4 and IPod touch. Does anyone have a resolution to this?

ja2ed

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I guess everything is working fine except for the iMessage whenever I receive a iMessage there's no badge and/or doesn't notify me at the top! Everything else is good.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2