Reminders questions

billybaldin

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok so maybe I am just ignorant. I have a question or two about reminders. So if I make a list of things I need to do at a store for example. Is there a way to make the list name "walmart" then add all the things to that list and just have that list remind me when I get there? Or do I just pick one or all the items in that list and use that as the flag. Not sure that makes any sense. I hope it does..

2. When I make a list and want a location reminder the only options I have are my home( which is wrong address and spawns another question as to how to fix that issue), My current location or choose an addy from my contacts. Is there a way to manually enter an address or use maps or something?

Thanks for any help in advance. I am sure I will be back with more questions once my wifes phone gets updated..

Bill

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
for your first question yes there is, you can create your own list by hitting the button with the lines in the top left corner, hit edit -> create new list.
for your other question, it doesn't look like it. although a work around would be putting that adress in yur contacts

billybaldin

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I know I can make my own list. Was just looking for a way to have a reminder for the list itself not the items individually in the list. Thanks for the response. I will have to put my favorite haunts into my contacts then I guess..
Seems like such obvious things would have been added..

Thanks again.
Bill

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods