Internal error occurred......

Ciocapock

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Same problem.
3 times... I don't know what to do...
No error code, just An internal error has occurred. Impossible to restore the software...
Going to cry...

EDIT: Now error 3004: I should exit iTunes and digit the following command line: dscacheutil -flushcache

Command line? No idea...

Last edited:

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Same problem.
3 times... I don't know what to do...
No error code, just An internal error has occurred. Impossible to restore the software...
Going to cry...

Same here, and it's the backup that takes forever which sucks cause i dont need 10 backups! now im gonna have to wait till like 11 to update, so hopefully the issue gets resolved or i'll be even more pissed!

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
No luck with my iPad 2. I'm also getting the 3200 error. Between the 4S ordering disaster and now this which seems to be pretty widespread it's not a good weak for Apple.

joshuamj

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Mine is working now everyone! After restarting my computer/phone multiple times with no changes, I think it's just a waiting game. I was simply sitting watching tv for a couple minutes and tried again, and the "Internal Error" message didn't show up. Find something productive to do to keep your mind off of it, then try every 15 minutes or so.

I knooooooooow, "After months of waiting Apple is making us wait even longer!!" ;)

srobens

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
This may sound crazy but I tried 3 time unsuccessfully. I closed MS Outlook and it worked. May be a coincidence, who knows. I am running Windows XP SP3 with Outlook 2007 on my Work PC.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Tried updating my iPad 1 (after being unable to update my iPhone 4) and same thing: "Internal Error".

Obviously lots of us are having the same issue so the problem is on the Apple servers side. I will wait awhile. No big deal.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
This is the first time I have ever had issues with installing a new iOS on any iPhone or my iPad. Apple servers must be getting hammered! After trying to update my iPad 1 (running stock iOS 4) to iOS 5 it it put my iPad in recovery mode. iTunes says I need to restore my iPad before I can continue. When it tries it now gets this error:

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone is a brick right now. It went into recovery mode and iTunes can't connect to the apple servers. EFFFF!

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
This is the first time I have ever had issues with installing a new iOS on any iPhone or my iPad. Apple servers must be getting hammered! After trying to update my iPad 1 (running stock iOS 4) to iOS 5 it it put my iPad in recovery mode. iTunes says I need to restore my iPad before I can continue. When it tries it now gets this error:

Mineeeee toooooooooooooooooooooo

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh