iTunes says next update - 10/18/2011

Chris35ty

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
My son already has the update due to having a MAC. I want it so badly I can taste it but worried about having difficulties with an IBM :(

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
That's not saying when an update will be ready - it's reporting the next time it will check - and iTunes will automatically check once a week when you plug in to sync. When you plug in tomorrow (after hearing the software is out...) plug in,m and click to check manually - and it will...and a download should commence.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
That is just the next time it would automatically check for an update. And having a Mac is not going to give you the update unless your son did it outside of iTunes via a developer account or by other work arounds.

Chris35ty

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how he got it but wanted to do my iPhone as well but I would had lost all music until new iTunes came out tomorrow. He said that you will get an iTunes update first then the rest of stuff will follow.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't know how he got it but wanted to do my iPhone as well but I would had lost all music until new iTunes came out tomorrow. He said that you will get an iTunes update first then the rest of stuff will follow.

Yes, there is (almost) always an update to iTunes to match the functionality of the new iOS releases. iTunes 10.5 will be out first, followed by the iOS 5 release.

Chris35ty

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Well I go to work at 2 tomorrow and I hope the update is out before I go or I will have to wait until Thursday. No internet at work :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro