What time will IOS 5 download be available on the 12th?

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
50 minutes to install after download. Your results will vary from this. iPhone down. iPad to go.

Last edited:

LexGti

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
!!INSTALLED!! the last master piece of the genius Steve Jobs!!!
Gonna explore it, good luck guys with the downloads, i`ll catch up later.
Regards.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I cant even download it. Official release of iTunes 10.5 is telling me, when I click "Restore", that it cannot update my phone because the requested resource cannot be found. I am using the last beta version right before the GM was released for developers.

Anyone know where I can download the ipsw directly so I can do a local restore?

bailey0907

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I cant even download it. Official release of iTunes 10.5 is telling me, when I click "Restore", that it cannot update my phone because the requested resource cannot be found. I am using the last beta version right before the GM was released for developers.

Anyone know where I can download the ipsw directly so I can do a local restore?
Have you downloaded the latest iTunes?

EggoEspada

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Been sitting here for about 50mins. Supposedly 2mins left though. Really hope it doesn't screw up on me or end up not being iOS5 like some people have had happen to them on here.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Have you downloaded the latest iTunes?

Yes, 10.5 that was officially released yesterday, hence why I said "official release of iTunes 10.5" in my post.

HOWEVER, just to make sure this is the correct version, could someone using Windows 64-bit iTunes please go to the About iTunes screen and tell me what version number scrolls up. Mine shows 10.5.0.142

bailey0907

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Yes, 10.5 that was officially released yesterday, hence why I said "official release of iTunes 10.5" in my post.

HOWEVER, just to make sure this is the correct version, could someone using Windows 64-bit iTunes please go to the About iTunes screen and tell me what version number scrolls up. Mine shows 10.5.0.142
Yep, that's it. Sorry, misread earlier......

anneemonster

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
everything downloaded fine, but had to free up some space on my pc before i could actually install. Mom's boyfriend keeps downloading a bunch of stupid games!! lol

on the plus side, installing now :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox