Apple seeds iOS 5 Gold Master - Leave Feedback here!

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have this installed and it is absolutely killing my battery. I unplugged my phone at 630 this morning and just checked a text at 11 and I was down to 44%. It drained fast on me yesterday also :(

sethsaler

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
iOS 5 GM is working well. There are a few bugs since the iOS 5-tested applications haven't been submitted to the App Store. One of the most frustrating kinks in the system is the Notification Center refusing to allow Mail updates and some 3rd-party applications from coming up.

RyanSg

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
iOS 5 GM Problems

Well, this is my first problem. I think. When on the home screen the unlock slider is missing the camera shortcut button. That is until you double tap the home button to display the media controls then it displays just as you think it should, beside the slider.

Second problem is that the notifications on the lockscreen are not showing up like I would like. I really liked the way that 'LockInfo' displayed calendar events that were upcoming and I thought that the new OS would include this feature in it's lockscreen notifications.

Third, the music icon is so lame?? Why did they change it to an old icon that looks like it dates back to the 90's.

All of this is personal speculation concerning the new iOS and any and all comments are welcome. But don't be a total hater, please. :)

Click

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
As for the camera on the lock screen that is what they said you have to do in order for you to get the camera to come up, double tap the home button.

As for the bugs I get the same when checking for an update. I have also been getting disconnected from my WiFi but my wife has not. I have to go in and manually enter in my password every time it "forgets" it. :/

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Been running the Betas on my test devices since they were released. I put the GM on my production phone and iPad and so far so good. Smooth and no issues.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Been running the Betas on my test devices since they were released. I put the GM on my production phone and iPad and so far so good. Smooth and no issues.

What he (^^^^^^) said. I have GM on four iPhones, two iPads, and two iPods. No issues to report.

I've run all of the betas on one iPhone, one iPod and one iPad. GM is solid and the best there has been.

DjEli#WN

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
So far the GM version works great...BUT does anyone have the issue of the little arrow on the top right corner staying there when ur not running or lookin for anything on the phone??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh