Which Gevey To Get? Red Blue Green? So Lost!!

ed116

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, a while back i bought a gevey supreme card from someone on kijiji (in canada), for 20$ it lasted me about 2 months, then it stopped working. I'm guessing it stopped working because i tried it on my cuzins phone and it wouldn't detect the simcard. Lol (i tried simcard without the Gevey, and it detected it, but not the carrier, im on fido, its locked to bell!) anyways, i was wondering which gevey is the best to get? i see green out there, and blue :$ I'm guessing they're newer?, I know to stay away from yellow, and red now. So let me know what you guys think! thanks for your opinions

ed116

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
wow no help, this community is useless, they comment on the stupidest **** like on an app thats gay, and they wnot give out advice for people who need it. this is a dead forum, i got more support at RedFlagDeals, than here. And this is DEDICATED to iPhones. Lol fail @ blogging. Bye community!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
wow no help, this community is useless, they comment on the stupidest **** like on an app thats gay, and they wnot give out advice for people who need it. this is a dead forum, i got more support at RedFlagDeals, than here. And this is DEDICATED to iPhones. Lol fail @ blogging. Bye community!

Patience is a virtue that you obviously don't have. What you do have is bigotry! Get lost, creep.:mad:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR