iPhone 4 4.3.3 redsnow rc19 jailbreaked major issue

W?kendj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi there! I have an iphone 4.After I had to update to 4.3.5 I found a way I googled to downgrade to 4.3.3 changing the hosts file to saurics server and after the iTunes error 1013 I think, I exited the recovery mode using the fix recovery for 4.3. All good I jailbreaked via redsnow rc19. After a few cydia tweaks installed and restored my apps from iTunes , my iPhone from time to time throws a black screen , without locking it. As a result the ipod stops playing music if it is running . When I reopen springboard with the home button the brightness is lower... A huge issue! Any ideas??? Thanks

entronp

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Re-do 4.3.3 then jb with jbme.com

Hi there! I have an iphone 4.After I had to update to 4.3.5 I found a way I googled to downgrade to 4.3.3 changing the hosts file to saurics server and after the iTunes error 1013 I think, I exited the recovery mode using the fix recovery for 4.3. All good I jailbreaked via redsnow rc19. After a few cydia tweaks installed and restored my apps from iTunes , my iPhone from time to time throws a black screen , without locking it. As a result the ipod stops playing music if it is running . When I reopen springboard with the home button the brightness is lower... A huge issue! Any ideas??? Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen