Google+ App

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
No Apple App Store app for Google+, but there is one in the Android App store.

From AP:
Google+ iPhone app: Google made a tactical error by not ensuring it had a Google+ iPhone app approved in Apple?s App Store from the day Google+ launched. Either Google has been slow in getting the app going, or bitter smartphone rival Apple is stonewalling the approval process, or Google thinks limiting Google+ to strictly having an Android app is a good idea.

Anyways, is there a Google+ app available (or on the way) in cydia?

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
According to Google, there is an official Google+ app on the way.

Source: Google+ for mobile

Google reps said it was submitted about a week or more ago. It just has to go thru Apples approval process. Sometimes that can take a while.

I hope it comes out soon. I haven't used Google+ much because I don't like the web interface. I think a dedicated app will be a lot easier to use.

Last edited:

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I was able to find it by visiting the link in the @free tweet from my phone. Weird that it wasn't showing up on a search, though.

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
The customization options are sorely limited...you can't customize your profile at all from the app (that I've seen), but hopefully that is coming.

dilipc said:
I downloaded the app, but it's still invitation based. Does anyone have an invite to spare?

Shoot an email to FriendsofFree [at] gmail [dot] com for an invite. They'll get you one today.