iOS 5 Beta 3 Lockscreen notifications not working.

Junior466

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,

Just upgraded to latest beta of iOS 5 and everything is fine except the lock screen notifications. Nothing shows up even though it is enabled in settings. New notifications such as missed calls and such shows up fine but my latest emails and others don't. I have everything I want to show on lockscreen enabled such as Mail, 2Do app and etc. Is this just a bug? I have tried rebooting my iPhone(3GS btw) twice already and nothing.

Thanks!

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you went to "Notifications" -> "Mail" and then click it and make sure "Notification Center" is ON, and check the Alert Style you want: None, Banners or Alerts. Then scroll to the bottom and make sure "View in Lock Screen" is on.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
try a reboot, and then a reinstall of the beta software..

have you recently switched types of email? like mobileme --> exchange or something?

Junior466

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I have enabled it in settings an made sure show on lockscreen is on. I have tried beta 1 and didn't have this problem. Show I retry installing the software?

Thanks for the help so far guys!

Jockweiler

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I too have this very same problem in addition to calendar badge not showing for events..
I am using a 4 and my wife a 3gs. both have similar problems.
A possible bug methinks....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice