PhotoAlbums+

munish16

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I really want sources for photoalbums+. Can someone please post a source that contains photoalbums+?

Will be much appreciated !!!!

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm a strong advocate of paying for good apps. Munish16, if YOU had created an app and were charging a few bucks for it, how would YOU feel if everyone was trying to download it for free?? Not happy, I'd bet.

Dean211284

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm a strong advocate of paying for good apps. Munish16, if YOU had created an app and were charging a few bucks for it, how would YOU feel if everyone was trying to download it for free?? Not happy, I'd bet.

Some people use the app of which we can not speak as a way of try before u buy. 90% off apps are a total waste of cash and with very little chance of a refund for simply buying a ****e app, how else would you get to buy the actual good ones? And when a good app is found most people go and buy that app to support the developer. This i think is actualy benifical. Helping the good devs to develop further and the bad ones out for a quick buck will hopefully not make more rubbish apps to clutter the app store and making the good apps out their hard to find.
My opinion only I may add.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner