Problems with CYDIA

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
You posted to the wrong forum my friend. However, did you try doing a reset by holding both the power and home button down until you see the apple logo? Also don't worry the apple logo will stay up for a bit, Jailbreakme Exploit seems to take a extra 20 or so seconds "Seems like forever."

Ip.fanboy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
You posted to the wrong forum my friend. However, did you try doing a reset by holding both the power and home button down until you see the apple logo? Also don't worry the apple logo will stay up for a bit, Jailbreakme Exploit seems to take a extra 20 or so seconds "Seems like forever."

yes but still its not working... :( i was so happy having cydia finally and now it doesnt work

p2kart

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

Extra 20 seconds??? Did you guys install the leaked version? Only the leaked buggy version caused the extra delay... I have no noticeable delay on mine.