iPad 2 32GB Wifi only bricked after JailBreakMe 3

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello Guys,

Today I accessed JailBreakMe.com to JailBreak my iPad 2 32GB Wi-Fi only.
Cydia installed fine, access it, chose iProtect and clicked Install.

It asked for a Reboot, so I clicked Reboot, since that time the iPad 2 doesn't boot up anymore, just Apple icon in the middle of the screen and been on this for over hour.

I am now Reloading the OS, I hope the OS is reloaded normally and I can restore Back ups, however, is it safe to JailBreak it again?

and what would have caused this?

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
You used the term "brick" incorrectly. If it was "brick," you would be inoperable and you have to get a replacement.

As to what happen, either the JB was installed incorrectly or you installed something that cause the problem. Restore, re-JB and try a reboot. If it works, be careful of what apps/tweaks you installed. Unwound suggest sticking to the popular => more tested ones.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
You used the term "brick" incorrectly. If it was "brick," you would be inoperable and you have to get a replacement.

As to what happen, either the JB was installed incorrectly or you installed something that cause the problem. Restore, re-JB and try a reboot. If it works, be careful of what apps/tweaks you installed. Unwound suggest sticking to the popular => more tested ones.

Just Restored the Original OS and JailBroke it again.

What do you think the best to be done over JailBreak? get Install0us only?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73