Error trying to refresh packages

r5murphy

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Hello All,
Just downloaded the new JB 3.0 and when I try and refresh the the packages I had a few error messages at the end of the refresh cycle so when I try to download Winterboard for example it tells me that the requested Mods cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically fixed or found.

Below that message it asked me to install Mobile Substrate and pincrush then Winterboard but there is no pincrush listed in my search. Ugh

I was able to download and install Five Icon Doc but wasn't able to download and install SBS Settings.

Anyone else have this issue with a fix?

Thanks,
Rob

r5murphy

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Just a quick add on. When I go to my sources tab it only lists the following
1. apt.thebigboss.org
2. ModMyi.com
3. repo666.ultrasn0w.com
4. telesphoreo Tangelo
5.ZodTTD & MacCitii

I've been JB'd before I it seems to me I'm missing a few more sources and some of these seem odd to me other than thebigboss and ModMyi.

Thanks,
Rob

fordfalcon

May 6, 2011
Visit site
what phone and firmware are you using?

Other then the crash issue with bitesms download and install were smooth on my 4 running 4.3.3 & 4.10

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
On and off the past day or so, the error message I get when trying to refresh is a bad signature. It looks to be coming from the modmyi repository. If that's where the Winterboard dependency stuff is kept, then that might explain why you're not able to install it. I'm just guessing, though. I don't really know enough about the whole makeup to have a definitive answer.

r5murphy

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
I've been able to download Winterboard and other apps but I'm curious because everytime I open up Cydia it reloads all of the packages again. Sometimes they go smoothly and other times I get an error message. Anyone else have this issue?

It's a 3GS and the firmware is 05.16.01

Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh