anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Dude you totally had me going when I read the title LMFAO

I was thinking it was because a) to try iOS 5 or b) someone hacked your account

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm too scared to go jb lol. I may do it one of these days, though. I found it interesting that the iPhone 4 that's on display at my AT&T retailer was jailbroken (Cydia was right on the first page)

But alas, the title had me thinking someone had decided to switch back xD fooled again!

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Haha, I was thinking to myself somethings really wrong for the JB kid to go pure. An iPhone that's not jailbroken is like having a throttle restrictor on a Porsche.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
lol thought I'd joke with a couple of ya. I will Never, ever go pure! I did it once on my iPhone 4 with 4.2 and I regretted it BIG time. The stock homescreen Bleh once you go custom it is just impossible to go back. Pilsbury has it exactly having an un-JBen iPhone is like driving a smart car on the Autobahn lol. I am trying to load iOS 5 on my iPad 2 which isn't JBen anyway. :D:D:D Sorry guys and gals :D:D:D

oNly1pHone

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm too scared to go jb lol. I may do it one of these days, though. I found it interesting that the iPhone 4 that's on display at my AT&T retailer was jailbroken (Cydia was right on the first page)

But alas, the title had me thinking someone had decided to switch back xD fooled again!

I seen the same thing at one of our Best Buys here in our city! The iPhone 4 they had as the display phone was jailbroken!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox