iOS 5 Notifications

SOV

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
This question is for anyone who has tried the developer beta.

Can you disable the Stocks and Weather Widgets on the Notification 'pull down' pane?

God I hope so...

AStranger

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't know for sure since I don't have the dev beta.

I imagine that just like any application, you can disable notifications from it or at least you should be able to.

SOV

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
It'd be great if someone uploaded a screenshot of the notification settings in Settings :) lol

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
can anyone get the 'pull down' to work on the lockscreen? not sure if it is an option

i cannot for some reason

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
weird. i wonder if it will eventually.. anyways, yes works great every where else

i am really liking the statusbar notifications while the device is in use. clean and discreet

SOV

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
weird. i wonder if it will eventually.. anyways, yes works great every where else

i am really liking the statusbar notifications while the device is in use. clean and discreet

Are there icons on the status bar for missed call,email,sms? Like where the Carrier/Time Stamp/Battery Percentage? Kinda like there is for rotation lock?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Nope, doesn't work on the lock screen. But once unlocked it works in every application I have played with.

Really? I was so looking forward to that...it would basically be the same way I use Lockinfo right now (Infoshade only). Does that mean that whenever you have notifications, they still show up in your lockscreen? No option to hide them?

thebeags

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
Really? I was so looking forward to that...it would basically be the same way I use Lockinfo right now (Infoshade only). Does that mean that whenever you have notifications, they still show up in your lockscreen? No option to hide them?

From what I can gather, that is correct. The only way to get rid of them, is by looking at them (no swipe for them to go away). But, this could be changed with different betas?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73