iOS 5 Dev program

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes but unless you get your phone activated in the dev program the os will not install. At least that was my experience in the past.

jumpman2033

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I have grabbed the GM in the past. The GM probably won't be out until mid September, though. I would really like to get my hands on the notifications system and twitter integration. Early access to the messaging system would be worthless unless you have friends who also have early access.

naeubanks

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The release notes for iOS 5 beta doesn't show any glaring known bugs. A lot of little minor things that no one would really notice. I'd probably be willing to install this thing early but would like to hear from someone who already has.

jumpman2033

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
yeah. I would definitely like to hear from someone who has spent some time with it. If there are no horrible bugs, i would have no problem working with a few minor bug to use some of the new features.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I remember beta 1 of iOS 4 was decent, but beta 2 royally screwed up many things. The worst part? You're forced to update. You can't skip one. I'd love to install it, but not until a later beta.

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of signing up do get iOS 5, now. Anyone have an idea if it will work for a Verizon iPhone? Also what if it bricks the phone, will Apple take care of it? Thanks

swampbaby

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
So if I don't decide to shell out the $100 for access to the beta, will I not be able to get the GM before release? Or I'd pay $100 now and when the GM is released I'll be able to get it?

MeMo21687

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a dev account and I have iOS 5 running on Verizon, works great. No really big noticeable bugs, I am using this phone as my daily phone. I was able to upgrade to iOS 5 and then sync everything that I already had backed up in my iTunes back into the phone. PM me if you wanna buy a slot from me =)

TheZink

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
Hey guys,

If I bought into a beta of ebay and had to give my UDID # is that a # that someone can steal information with?

Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox