"Camerabuttons" a scam?!

lenmac08#IM

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
"Camerabuttons" tweak a scam?!

I purchased the camerabuttons tweak (snap pictures using the volume up/down buttons) from cydia for 99 cents however it has yet to work and no one responds to email inquiries! Someone else in the forums mentioned that she had issues getting the tweak to work on her phone too. Anyone get it to work or have similar issues that I am having? Very frustrating...

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
that sucks. get Snappy (1.99) guaranteed to work. set it up in activator to work in an instant from anywhere on your device

lenmac08#IM

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
well, what am I doing wrong then? I don't have any other camera/photo tweaks on my phone. Very frustrating. Did you have to do something special to get it working?

Arelunde

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Try the Snap Tap - seems to take care of whatever needed. Simple app - can use either volume button or the on-screen "button" with no problems. Also, can silence the shutter sound, in case you need that.

Reactions: lenmac08#IM

Jheri

May 29, 2011
www.jherievans.com
well, what am I doing wrong then? I don't have any other camera/photo tweaks on my phone. Very frustrating. Did you have to do something special to get it working?

Let's see, I went to settings. There is a CameraButtons menu on the main settings menu. Enabled, lockscreen launch disabled. I set volume up to take the photo and volume down to toggle flash, with shake doing nothing, but you can use those to your own taste.

Hope that helps!

lenmac08#IM

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Just bought snap tap and it works as I need it. Just couldn't figure out why camerabuttons refused to work on my phone... Oh well, made a 99 cent donation to a deadbeat developer.

Arelunde

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Ya. That happens. I just blew $2.19 on an app that made things more difficult than they were on stock. Oh well...

Jheri

May 29, 2011
www.jherievans.com
I don't think it's fair to call him a deadbeat. The app works fine on my iPhone 4 running the most recent redsn0w jailbreak. It could be a Verizon to AT&T conflict, but regardless, that hardly makes him a deadbeat.

Swarm

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
yeah for some reason it doesnt work on my verizon iphone either. i have snap tap and camera buttons on my phone and somehow i got it to work so when my lockscreen is up i doubletap(i used activator) on the clock and it launches the camera app then i use the volume up to snap a picture.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice