Lockinfo problem

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
So I bought lockinfo and I downloaded the 'todo' plugin so I can get todo stuff on my lockscreen, but the problem is that the plugin is giving me problems; it keeps restarting my phone and putting it in safe mode. I wouldn't care, but I bought the 'todo' app especially for lockinfo. Any suggestions?

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I bought Lockinfo a while ago, and both todo apps are free. 2Do(Native) & Appigo Todo(Native) should not be causing you any problems. Are you sure that the Lockinfo on your phone is not of the "cracked" variety?

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I posted that question on what you said, and what do you mean 'cracked'? I legitimately bought lockinfo and I legitimately bought the appigo to do app from the AppStore and when I get the todo plugin for lockinfo, the app makes my phone constantly respring into safe mode.

Harpgliss

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I had a similar problem to the one described by the OP.

I installed the Appigo ToDo plugin and then installed the app from the appstore, this cause Lockinfo to crash.

What worked for me was to uninstall both, install the app from the appstore, then the plugin from cydia. Maybe do a reset before the reinstall.

Worked for me, hope this helps.

David

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes, that is what I kinda did, I uninstalled the plugin, then reinstalled lockinfo and installed the plugin and now it works fine! Weird that a lot I'd people have this issue, and kind of annoying, but as long as it works now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2