Help! Already have withdrawal symptoms

Spikers89

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm on vacation in Germany right now for 3 month and I want to unlock my iPhone 4 from AT&T. I used limera1n to jailbreak it, however I can't unlock my phone having basebrand 02.10.04. I searched through the web and through this forum but I can't find a solution, can you guys please help me?

Cheers

Spikers89

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately that is not an option for me. Is there no other way? I read a lot of articles about it and for some people other software seemed to have worked. Would upgrading my iOS help? I'm currently on 4.1 02.10 Basebrand

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The only other option is to do the iPad baseband but that comes with SEVERE consequences and on an iPhone 4 I would not ever recommend it. You will not be able to upgrade or reload your firmware through iTunes ever. You will also not be able to ever be un-JBen so this ofcourse voids your warranty at the Apple store unless the phone was just unable to boot aka dead in the water. So I suppose you could get Applecare and that would be the only way to get a replacement would be to totally kill your phone somehow. So if you choose this option then I'll check back on the thread and give you the info for it. However it might be cheaper to just sell your current iPhone 4 and buy a hardware unlocked one in Europe.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner