3.1.2(7D11) baseband 05.12.01

merceken

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Am I forever stuck here? Unable to upgrade,no original sim. blackra1n (tethered) my messiah still. HAVE I MISSED SOMETHING?

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
You can upgrade upto 4.3.3. Restore with a custom firmware (one that keeps your current baseband) with hackivate enable. After, install Ultrasnow through Cydia to unlock.

Reactions: merceken

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Create a custom firmware yourself using Pwnagetool(Mac) or Snowbreeze (windows). Or, you can google and download one from a trusted site.

Once you have the custom file, use Pwnagetool(Mac) or Rednsow (windows) to put the phone into a special DFU mode, and then, restore with the custom firmware file through iTunes.

merceken

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Create a custom firmware yourself using Pwnagetool(Mac) or Snowbreeze (windows). Or, you can google and download one from a trusted site.

Once you have the custom file, use Pwnagetool(Mac) or Rednsow (windows) to put the phone into a special DFU mode, and then, restore with the custom firmware file through iTunes.

Am trying this now and praying it works.

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
First, do you have 3G or 3GS? What firmware version are you trying to restore with? Did you create your own or download one from somewhere? Did you ever edit your host manually to Cydia or use Tinyumbrella?

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
5.12 is the baseband. What iOS firmware are you trying to update to? 4.3.3? Check you host file and make sure it's pointing to Apple instead of Cydia.

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
sim card not supported. your solution fails. will now try to go back to 3 1 2.
Are you stuck at emergency screen? If yes, did you have hackivate enable when creating the custom firmware file? If pass the emergency screen, you need to install Ultrasnow to unlock the phone and allow you to use different carrier sim cards.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen