Anyone know where to get tonefxscreator for free...

Kayotiic

May 13, 2011
Visit site
all i'm gonna say is that there is a little pirate in all of us

Well I'm glad some people can admit it and not waste time calling out others on it... Some people have to bash others for no reason, people like Ipheuria will make others run away from site with his attitude

Disturbed_Angel

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I can't speak to the iPhone on this, but I know that most of the viruses and security issues on Android come from the cracked apps. Hope you enjoy the app, $12 is spendy for a phone app.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Well considering what i was asking about is a program that costs $12 i think... it isn't unreasonable to ask... All though I DIDN"T KNOW about the rules on these forums and won't ever ask again. Don't act like ur innocent in this case cuz you know damn well you are as guilty as myself in this case.. No need to talk smack and act like ur better than myself, cuz thats definitely not the case.

and that isn't towards Alli

Sorry to break the news to you, but not all of us are thieves... I can honestly state that I don't have any pirated software of any kind... no pirated music, video, or any other media. I am also certain that I am not alone...

Kayotiic

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to break the news to you, but not all of us are thieves... I can honestly state that I don't have any pirated software of any kind... no pirated music, video, or any other media. I am also certain that I am not alone...

Thieves? Yet you're working off of a pirated program for your phone or whatever it is you're here for... Yea makes total sense :D

MY GOD PEOPLE ARE SO IGNORANT SOMETIMES!!!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Kayotiic - chill pill. Now.

You're new around here and haven't done a lot of reading, so I'll spell out for you that the act of jailbreaking is legal. The US federal courts have stated so.

Maybe switch to decaf, too.

Reactions: anon(631531)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

+1 Hank. You are definitely not alone.:)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
My son, who is an I.T., and a big iPhone user, told me that when you download cracked apps, they never work at 100%. Then when you delete them, there is always a small amount of "residue" left behind in the phone. If you're going to use those kinds of apps, you must restore, and re-jailbreak once a week. True or not, i believe him. Considering the cost of the iPhone, ten or twenty dollars worth of apps, at a one time fee, is a small price to pay for me.

from some experience and what i have read this is correct. not to mention anyone using it will NEVER get the support like a paying individual would receive, and rightfully so. this in-turn increases any type of micro-managing to a level of ridiculous. so on top of the fact that you are not paying for it you get the headaches of trying to figure out every little bug by yourself. not fun and this is another reason why it is easier to just pay for it

i think sometimes people get confused with others that used cracked apps. my opinion is that most do it for the "thrill" of it and not necessarily because they cannot afford it. these are the same people who do not like being told they cannot do something. unfortunately jailbreaking is the gateway to doing these frowned upon things and that is why jailbreakers, imo, get a bad rap

as far as "residue" being left behind; i believe it. in fact i also believe it to be true with some jailbreak apps/tweaks that we all use. this is why i do random restores as new, even if there wasn't, peace of mind goes a long way in my head haha

anyways, OP, yes cracked app talk here is not welcomed but as you already know there are plenty of other places out there that are designed for it. most people do not know that first coming here and sometimes will get flamed right off the get go. i wouldn't take it personal

Reactions: anon(631531)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Thieves? Yet you're working off of a pirated program for your phone or whatever it is you're here for... Yea makes total sense :D

MY GOD PEOPLE ARE SO IGNORANT SOMETIMES!!!!

The jailbreak programs/process is NOT pirated anything. The software was developed and given away by the people who developed it. The courts have ruled that there is NOTHING illegal about jailbreaking the iPhone... (and for the record, I am NOT jailbroken on any iOS device).

Alli has attempted to set you straight. Please be smart and follow her advice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73