help for my iphone4

milk wong

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought a new Iphone in AT&T than i sign a contract with AT&T. The problem is after i JB 4.3.3 i can't use my iphone4 to make call send massage and get on the internet(AT&T internet plan not home wifi). Can someone help me please

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Check your settings to make sure that data is on. If it's on the try to restore the phone, test it out and if it works then re-jailbreak it. If it doesn't work id head to apple, but make sure you un-jailbreak it.

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
It's the same hardware as the black iPhone so it wouldn't be an issue that it's white. Sounds like you have the bug that I've heard about where the current jailbreak will cause you to lose all bars and have no service. Try searching the forums for it, I'm pretty sure there's a fix for it somewhere

iRooney

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
White is just a color. Should have nothing to do with the iOS and jailbreaking. As far as your issue goes....you didn't install ultrasn0w did you? Sone schmuck at work did an since unlocking is unnecessary on a standard carrier he couldn't connect to the network until ultrasn0w was removed.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW