any type of way to get a 3g signal on a unlocked device?

iPhoneFanBoi

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
ok, so i have a jailbroken iphone 3g, and im so tired of not being able to do certain things fast enough like browing the web and stuff.....is there absolutely no way to get a 3g signal on any of the i phone devices on the tmobile network....i know they run diff frequinces and stuff, but i mean there has to be an answer for this some kind of way lol....cus this is starting to su and i dont want to switch to verizon or att

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The thing is that T-Mo doesn't have an iPhone so there might not be a way otherwise I'm sure it would be big news all over the place. Now they did get eaten up by AT&T so who knows what the future holds.

Reactions: iPhoneFanBoi

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The radio bands on which T-Mobile broadcasts are incompatible with the radio built into the iPhone - there is no way to get 3G on T-Mo in the US with an iPhone.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
ok, so i have a jailbroken iphone 3g, and im so tired of not being able to do certain things fast enough like browing the web and stuff.....is there absolutely no way to get a 3g signal on any of the i phone devices on the tmobile network....i know they run diff frequinces and stuff, but i mean there has to be an answer for this some kind of way lol....cus this is starting to su and i dont want to switch to verizon or att

Unfortunately not... that's the whole issue with "diff frequencies and stuff"...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73