New Lockinfo beta released...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The change log indicates that David added one tweak to the Favorites plugin - to "auto collapse after using one" and did some work on the "battery performance improvements"... latest is v3.0.3.9.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
got it. battery improvement is always a good thing

not sure if anyone else was having this issue but when refreshing the email plugin section the refresh icon would spin forever. it was to the point where i had to go into my native app to make it stop or worse case respring.. this appears to be fixed as well

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
BLiNK, I haven't experienced the mail issue... but as you say, battery improvement is always welcomed!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
anyone else want to try the LockInfo battery test?

i removed LockInfo, and anything to do with, completely off my device last night and my battery life is superb today

if this is indeed a constant i'm afraid it's bye bye LI. i already use biteSMS seperately and any calender alerts, thanks to RemindMeLater. that leaves notifications and emails to contend with which i could deal with if i am trading for battery life..

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Version 3.0.3.11 was released just now...

photoli.png

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, the "significantly" part has me really wondering... I am really having no trouble going a full day on a single charge... but it's the principle, right, BLiNK?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
my preliminary report regarding battery life/performance is pretty good. after i updated to the newest beta i put my device on the charger for a little bit and i can already tell that it has improved.. the real test will be tomorrow when i use it in a typical situation

i am really liking the "hiding unlock slider" feature fix, moved it to swipe down from statusbar only

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
my preliminary report regarding battery life/performance is pretty good. after i updated to the newest beta i put my device on the charger for a little bit and i can already tell that it has improved.. the real test will be tomorrow when i use it in a typical situation

i am really liking the "hiding unlock slider" feature fix, moved it to swipe down from statusbar only

Are you running it on your lockscreen or do you just use infoshade? This is in reference to having better battery life? (or one way doesn't effect the battery more than the other?) Thanks in advance.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
this is all running with lockscreen active. i am unsure if lockscreen has a different effect on battery vs infoshade exclusively

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
v3.0.3.11

here is where i am at after 4 hours standby so far..

usage is light but by this time ,typically, with previous betas, i was around 90%-88% roughly

11htrtz.jpg

will update again later..

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded it myself and I notice the battery drain is much less. I've been within 100%-90% for the longest, which before by this time i would be around 75%-70%. I'm content :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855