Notification app

ja2ed

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
as far as sms i would like to have it show the messenger plus the message itself...is notified pro legit? or does lockinfo do that as well lol..if so what setting do i need to change to make that happen?

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Notified Pro, doesn't clutter up your home screen like Lockinfo, it's perfect, Apple needs to copy it..

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i was playing around with Notified Pro the other day and i couldn't get it to work properly. anyone know what the latest version is and does it support 4.3.x?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Notified Pro, doesn't clutter up your home screen like Lockinfo, it's perfect, Apple needs to copy it..

I only use the Infoshade portion of Lockinfo, so it doesn't show at all on my lock/home screens except for the status bar icons. When I see I have a new mail waiting via the status bar icon, I just pull down the Infoshade to see what it is.

I think this is basically what Notified Pro does, right? I saw this post over at modmyi that asks about a mashup of the two apps...have to say, it looks pretty sweet!

cnc7

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I use opennotifier. In cydia there are icons for all types of programs and you can select what icon/programs you want to have in your status bar

ja2ed

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I use opennotifier. In cydia there are icons for all types of programs and you can select what icon/programs you want to have in your status bar

that would be nice if i would be happy with just icons but i want a program that shows my sms from the messenger and the message it self

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I only use the Infoshade portion of Lockinfo, so it doesn't show at all on my lock/home screens except for the status bar icons. When I see I have a new mail waiting via the status bar icon, I just pull down the Infoshade to see what it is.

this is exactly what i do and use biteSMS separately

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
You want the actual text of the message to show up in your status bar? Like a scrolling news report-style thing?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative