Verizon 4.2.8 Jailbreak waiting room.......

LAXMetal23

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
i did a backup and followed the instructions exactly to the T and it worked for about all of 3 minutes and then it crashed and it f***ed up my phone big time. Now im sitting here pulling my freaking hair out because i know have to remember all the apps i had and put all of my music back on it. Apple really needs to stop being gay and make some of the features from jailbreak a standard part of iOS but that will never happen. Needless to say I am not happy at all

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
i did a backup and followed the instructions exactly to the T and it worked for about all of 3 minutes and then it crashed and it f***ed up my phone big time. Now im sitting here pulling my freaking hair out because i know have to remember all the apps i had and put all of my music back on it. Apple really needs to stop being gay and make some of the features from jailbreak a standard part of iOS but that will never happen. Needless to say I am not happy at all

Next time try writing down all of your apps & tweaks on a piece of paper. Sometimes "old school" is the best way.:)