How to get around "This device is in in the pending TSS queue" message

dvn

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have jailbroke both of my ipad1 (1 ipad is using 4.2.1 and the other is using 4.3.1) and when i run cydia i got the message "this device is in the pending TSS queue" message. It has been more than 3 weeks now. I would like to staring using cydia to down load some software but i can't seem to be able to download while the message is still there. I have tried tinyumbrella on one of the ipad with iso 4.2.1 but after saving SHSH blobs for my ipad the message is still there in cydia.
Is there a way to get around the message?

Can i still be able to donwload software while the message is there? if so how? I would like to get pages,keynotes and numbers applications.

Last edited:

iRandom

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
You can still download things regardless of the message. Eventually it will go away and say SHSH: iOS 4.2.1

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
TinyUmbrella(TU) allows you to save the SHSH blobs on your computer. It is independent of Cydia. So saving the blobs with TU wont stop Cydia from trying to download your shsh blobs when it gets a chance. Also like these guys have said the SHSH blobs request has nothing to do with getting software in Cydia.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Jailbreaking with Greenpois0n Absinthe - Nothing Will Download

So this is my first time jailbreaking. I downloaded Greenpois0n Absinthe and have the Cydia icon now on my phone. When I try downloading any themes, winterboard, or anything else it says "Cannot Locate Package". When I open Cydia it also says "this device is in the pending TSS queue." I searched that phrase in the forums and sounds like that shouldn't stop me from being able to download.

Someone please help!

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
So this is my first time jailbreaking. I downloaded Greenpois0n Absinthe and have the Cydia icon now on my phone. When I try downloading any themes, winterboard, or anything else it says "Cannot Locate Package". When I open Cydia it also says "this device is in the pending TSS queue." I searched that phrase in the forums and sounds like that shouldn't stop me from being able to download.

Someone please help!

I would update your IOS software and then re jailbreak. It's quite out of date and that is what is probably causing you an issue.

Reactions: bgl321

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I would update your IOS software and then re jailbreak. It's quite out of date and that is what is probably causing you an issue.

Thanks I uninstalled and installed redsn0w. The mistake I made was not refreshing the "changes" w/in Cydia. Working now and loving it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro