Jailbreak 4.2.7

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I tired restoring back to the pre. verison with no luck. Any news when greenposiOn will be out? I would rather use that than redsnow.

Thanks,

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
They said they tried with no luck. Apple has stopped signing 4.2.6 by now so the only way you'll downgrade is if your SHSH blobs were saved.

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I posted on how to Jailbreak 4.2.7
I have personally JB'd my verizon Iphone with 4.2.7

I put a link up and if you want you can email me at brownjj0 at hotmail

Happy hunting

skrishnan37

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
You can still downgrade to 4.2.6

I have a Verizon Iphone 4.

Jailbroken using Greenpoison. Then sadly made the same mistake as you all this past Saturday and upgraded to 4.2.7

As of this past Sunday, 4/24/11, I was successfully able to downgrade to 4.2.6 (WITHOUT SAVING MY SHSH Blobs) by using RedSn0w's 4.3.2 jailbreak and the 4.2.6 ipsw and having a tethered jailbroken phone (which sucks compared to non-tethered) but better than no jailbreak.

do a google search for 4.2.6 ipsw. I used the page from sinfuliphone's web page (I'm not allowed to post links here)

Here's the thing though. While installing it the first time around, it kept freezing when trying to install, and I assumed I was out of luck.

If using Windows 7, make sure to FIRST right-click RedSn0w and choose properties. Make sure the box marked "work with Windows Service Pack 3" is checked. After I did that, worked without a hitch.

I then used PkgBackup to restore all my jailbreak programs, settings and folders and I'm almost where I was before all this mess started.

good luck!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit