How does Redsnow rc14 works on your iphone?

DJ Hellfire

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Whenever I restore as new, I backup my SMS folder and camera roll folders with iPhone Browser. Then just replace them on the phone with the backups after restore/jailbreak.

uberspeed

Jan 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Whenever I restore as new, I backup my SMS folder and camera roll folders with iPhone Browser. Then just replace them on the phone with the backups after restore/jailbreak.

That I forgot to do and I wish I had. The pics I just goofed in not saving and I'm pissed about, I know how to use iPhone Browser and Explorer to get to the pics but the SMS I didn't know you could do. Would you happen to have a link to how it's done please?

imasteri

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
in regards to an app that gathers stat info per individual app, i have not seen anything out there, yet. i agree, it would be nice to have something to show what exactly, in detail, what is being used, how much and how often
For battery % and to see wich app is running, just download: Free memory.
And a great hint: At the end of the day, turn your iPhone off. It will save a lot of battery:p

imasteri

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
redsn0w jb seemed to kill my battery, almost 10% an hour. Phone just sitting there and I made sure no apps running in background, just Phone and Mail.
I did the jb again with sn0wbreeze and now it's flaky but some days I get decent battery life, others I get bad battery life and the screen registers touches all wrong. I restart and it works ok for a while, better than redsn0w.
Wich iPhone do you have? The 3G??

imasteri

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
It was for me but still flaky. I took screenshots of my entire setup and did a restore as new then did everything fresh, ran great. I highly recommend it.
Srry,what does flaky means? (im not english or so)
And can i JB with sn0wbreeze without problems?
I have iphone 3gs. Its officially unlocked. modemfirmware: 05.16.02. An old bootrom. Ios 4.3.2(8H7)

uberspeed

Jan 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Flaky = unstable. Phantom screen inputs, I would touch upper right hand corner it would register somewhere else on the screen, for example. Battery life was anemic.
You should be able to use sn0wbreeze with no problems.
I would only go the "restore as new" route if you're having issues as I was, if not then simply enjoy your phone.