Which would you be more prone to JB?

• Neither, then why are you in this thread :P

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
It just doesn't make sense to me when people say they will JB their iPhone but not their iPad. I JB both but for me I'm more inclined to JB my iPad if there was a choice I had to make. I would simply because it's not my daily device so I find it alot easier to deal with any possible snafus and I find it much easier to wipe if I really have to in the end. I see alot of threads with people panicking because their phone is messed up and they can't simply do without their phone. So they are in a terrible panick and trying everything to get it going again. So which would you be more prone to JB? and why?

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
It just doesn't make sense to me when people say they will JB their iPhone but not their iPad. I JB both but for me I'm more inclined to JB my iPad if there was a choice I had to make. I would simply because it's not my daily device so I find it alot easier to deal with any possible snafus and I find it much easier to wipe if I really have to in the end. I see alot of threads with people panicking because their phone is messed up and they can't simply do without their phone. So they are in a terrible panick and trying everything to get it going again. So which would you be more prone to JB? and why?

And I view it just the opposite. Because the iPhone is my primary device, I want it the most functional. But I jb both because I can.

swsmpbaby985

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I'd jailbreak my iPhone, but not my iPad. I don't carry around my iPad everyplace I go so I have no real need to JB it. Besides most of the JB apps are targeted towards the iPhone, iPod group. Theming is just not my thing and honestly just makes the iPhone screen shots I've seen look like complete $h!+ !

anon(5335877)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
There aren't really many apps or tweaks that I need for the iPad. On my phone, I use BiteSMS and LockInfo the most, but for iPad, that obviously isn't necessary.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Ive never JB my iPad. My iPad is used differently from my iPhone. iPhone is more of a toy so I'm willing for more tweeks on that. But my JB'ing days are done anyways. Always issues with it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
What JB tweaks and apps do you have on your iPad?

Lockinfo is so much better with a bigger screen. Then theming comes next but it's not really JBing for apps in the case of the iPad it's because I can and it allows me more customization.

anon(5335877)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Lockinfo is so much better with a bigger screen. Then theming comes next but it's not really JBing for apps in the case of the iPad it's because I can and it allows me more customization.

My iPad is jailbroken, but I've never put LockInfo on it. I get barely any push notifications and my Calendar is always empty.

I haven't tried theming for the iPad. I'll probably do that when I have time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox