Lockinfo or intelliscreen?

jekslee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

For me, my reason for jailbreaking was because of Lockinfo.

Missed the today screen from when I used a ppc and Intelliscreen just did not look right.

Lockinfo is one of the best apps I have, period, and highly recommended.

David

Lock Calendar is free and sufficient if all you want is to view your next few Calendar entries at your Lockscreen. I think Lockinfo is cool but overpriced.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
That's what I was thinking. After paying at least $200 for a phone probably $50 on accessories and .99 on angry birds (seems like everyone has that). You'd think spending $7.99 on arguably the best jailbreak app there is would be easy. $10 for a beer at a ballgame, that's overpriced. Lockinfo not so much....

ph0enix

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I've been using Intelliscreen for the past couple of years and only installed LockInfo yesterday after reading your post and I like it better already. It seems less bugy and resource extensive. With IS, I had some display corruption for a while (until I upgraded the OS to 4.2.1 and the latest version of IS) and it seemed to slow my phone down a lot (3G S). So far, I'm not seeing any such side effects with LockInfo.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Splendide soir ? tous,

Pour d?buter , donnez-moi la possibilit? de vous montrer ma gratitude pour chacune des tr?s "? propos" infos que j'ai d?couvertes sur cet cool forum.

Je ne suis pas assuree d'?tre au meilleur section mais je n'en ai pas trouv? de meilleure .

Je proviens de Paris, usa. J'ai 28 ann?es et j'?duque 2 agr?ables enfants qui sont tous ?g?s entre cinq et 10 ann?es (1 est adopt?e ). J'aime particuli?rement beaucoup les animaux et j'essaie de leur donner les accessoires qui leur rendent la vie plus confortable.

Je vous remercie d?s ce jour pour toutes les superbes discussions qui suivront et je vous remercie de votre compassion pour mon fran?ais moins que parfait: ma langue maternelle est l'arabe et j'essaie d'apprendre mais c'est tr?s complexe !

Bye bye

Arthru

What is this person saying? Somebody from Quebec please help!:confused:

jekslee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Why Lockinfo is overpriced

Lockinfo doesn't give you much more than LockCalendar because once you have viewable calendar entries on your lockscreen, the sms and missed call notifications pop up on your lockscreen anyway. I don't need mail and to-do notifications because I receive too many emails and to-do lists are for people who have very short to-do lists :). Now besides missing out on the ability to have a prettier lockscreen, a free LockCalendar saves me $7.99 that I would rather spend on a $4.99 Photoalbums+, $0.99 Gridlock, $0.99 5-row keyboard and $0.99 on Angry Birds.

You're probably the lucky ones who never had to contact Saurik for a refund after a botched paypal payment transaction. But frankly, customer support sucks on Cydia. I've been waiting almost 3 weeks for a $0.99 refund and that makes me wary spending $7.99 on a Cydia app.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i have had 2 mishaps with saurik/paypal in the last 2 years and it has not discouraged me from purchasing anything. yes the support sucks and it took longer than i anticipated but it was resolved

do you honestly believe that because you are having difficulties with your .99 issue that someone is waiting to "take" your 7.99 as soon as possible?? as you might know LI is a one time fee, which includes free updates as well as beta privileges

i can tell you first handed that David Ashman is one if the BEST developers out there and customer service is just the beginning. have you actually tried Lockinfo? there is a trial period i believe

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I second that statement about the developer. I have email him probably have a dozen times, mostly when I was testing the beta of 3.x before it was released. And each time within minutes of emailing him I had a personal response.

Harpgliss

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Lock Calendar is free and sufficient if all you want is to view your next few Calendar entries at your Lockscreen. I think Lockinfo is cool but overpriced.

Yes, you are correct on Lock Calendar being enough for viewing my appointments.

I use Lockinfo for weather, my to do's and I really like the month calendar it gives me to see what day an event may fall on.

The plugins are very handy and customizable.

As for price, I felt it was worth the price as well as others have.

David

Last edited:

jekslee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I second that statement about the developer. I have email him probably have a dozen times, mostly when I was testing the beta of 3.x before it was released. And each time within minutes of emailing him I had a personal response.

He sounds great but these developers need better customer service people to deal with payment...

jekslee

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
do you honestly believe that because you are having difficulties with your .99 issue that someone is waiting to "take" your 7.99 as soon as possible??

I don't think they are dishonest but just understaffed and possibly not paying attention. Trust matters a lot in online transactions. Would you go to mcdonalds anymore if every ten visits they screw up your payment twice?? Imagine that happening to amazon.....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro