Looking for tweak or app

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if there was a tweak or even an app that would show your contacts' picture on a text conversation. i dont know if it exists. But something similar to the one for contacts that was posted on the blog earlier, would be nice.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if there was a tweak or even an app that would show your contacts' picture on a text conversation. i dont know if it exists. But something similar to the one for contacts that was posted on the blog earlier, would be nice.

Are you jailbroken?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
BiteSMS does show the contact pics in the txt window and in the conversation window. It is in the options.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes it does -- a pic of your contact will replace the "edit" button. To edit you then have to tap the screen....

Sorry all, I may have misunderstood...I thought ajonesma was looking for a pic next to every message in the conversation window, not just at the top, or next to the list of different conversations. I haven't been able to get Bite to do that myself. Is it possible? Here is the ChatPic image to give you an idea of what I meant:

xlbYa.png

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Sorry all, I may have misunderstood...I thought ajonesma was looking for a pic next to every message in the conversation window, not just at the top, or next to the list of different conversations. I haven't been able to get Bite to do that myself. Is it possible?

Bite does not do a pic next to every message...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal