Sublime Lock HD and NixHD lockscreens

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone here use these lock screen mods? I just stumbled across them, and they look like a well designed and different take on the lock screen. Basically, they both give you time/date, weather, and a Twitter feed. Nothing others might also provide, but it's wrapped up nicely. (An added bonus for novice themers is that the settings are done via Safari, making it less likely they'll get lost in the coding.)

Any user opinions out there? I'm curious.

Here's NixHD with an unread tweet notification:
Home.png

And with the tweet opened:
Tweet.png

And here's Sublime Lock HD:
sublimlockhd2-160x240.png

ohhaipatrick

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
added the sublime one as well as the transparent slider from cydia both work perfectly, im also very glad that there is an option to NOT show the twitter updates

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
They're both pretty interesting but the Sublime Lock HD holds my interest more. I think I'm going to try it out.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
To be honest, I don't use Twitter enough to make me install these, but I can appreciate that the dev is trying something different. That in itself deserves notice.

BenSWoodruff

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I used Sublime Lock before on my 3G for a bit, for testing. If it did calendar events, SMS and email, I'd definitely use it again since it looks much better than Intelliscreen. Right now I'm more interested in functionality than design, though that fact will likely change as time goes on :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR