Cydia Apps 4.3.1 Incompatibility List?

Crypton

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Add Rotation Inhibitor and MySwitcher to the list of non-working apps.

Rotation Inhibitor (SBSettings Add-On) has a firmware lock.
MySwitcher does install, but crashes.

Crypton

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Can someone please confirm if "20 Second Lock Screen" and "60 Second Lock Screen" work for them?
I had both installed and the lockscreen stays on for about 5 seconds before the iPhone is going black.
It used to work on 4.2.1.

Edit: Ignore the above. Lockinfo was set to dim the screen after 10 seconds or so.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm having problems with both of the David Ashman repo's, both of them are causing error's when I load up Cydia and if you try to download Webviewcontroller which is needed for Musicbar extended you get a size mismatch error. I think it just needs to be updated for 4.3 but who knows, it's impossible to find any info on it..

snoboarder77

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Shrink and Resupported4 were upgraded by Phoenix to work with 4.3.1.
Finally I got my 5x5 Spingboard back!

yes, i was so happy to get the 5x5 back and looking good!

is anyone having problems w/ sbsettings? i was surprised to not see it mentioned yet. as soon as i download and install, sb crashes and runs in safe mode.

ifile is not working either. it immediately crashes.

<edit>
ifile is working, i was trying terminal instead.
i still can't figure out why sbsettings is not working...

Last edited:

phoon61

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
You can create folders? Mine deletes my camera roll and won't allow me to do anything. It installs fine and opens, that's all.

Quick reply to my earlier comments. I have downloaded the updated photoalbum+ and it works great. Might be my fav download
Thanks

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
-Lockdown Pro-forces the iPad into an iPhone type mode were it has the icon placement and keyboards from the phone, it even shows it is charging when connected to the computer. Can not open other apps nor the Cydia store to try to uninstall as all apps cause iPad to crash and reboot. Will most likely have to restore and start over.

This happen to me and I restored and lost everything, bummer.
I didn't realize I Lockdown Pro was the problem (even though it warned me in Cydia that it didn't work with the iPad.), so I loaded it again.

The next time my iPad had the scattered icons, password keyboard not centered and crashing on launch on any app, I was able to slide my finger on the clock status bar to launch sbsettings and respring. The respring allowed me to boot normally and uninstall the Lockdown Pro. Wish I had tried that before I lost everything.

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
These are the Cydia Apps I have working on my iPad 1 at 4.3.1

Multifl0w
CyDelete
MultiIconMover
Activator
Poof
Tab+ for Safari Browser
Sbsettings*
MxTube
Infiniboard
FullForce
DisplayOut
Safari Download Manager
AptBackup
Barrel
Backgrounder
iFile
BTstack Mouse
BTstack Keyboard
CrashReporter
Winterboard
LockScreen Clock Hide
OpenSSH
Veency

Last edited:

Ronnyh

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
4.3.1 jailbreak app not working

With the new jailbreak for 4.3.1, I am having challenges with MyWi. When I install it on my iphone 4 it will not come out of safe mode. :mad: