(Beware) LockInfo is not 4.3.1 ready.. yet

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
just wanted to let anyone know that LockInfo is not 4.3.1 ready yet and will not be until a stable untethered jailbreak is available and tested by David Ashman (LI Dev)

so if you depend on it or really like it, waiting is your only option.. although i do have to say Ashman is pretty thorough and i imagine it should not take long

View attachment 8645

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
David Ashman has confirmed that the current beta is working fine on 4.3.1. Posted to MMi for update. Hopefully out today or tomorrow

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded lockinfo last night and it seems to be working fine on my fresh 4.3.1 JB... the change log says it has been updated to 3.0.2.8 with 4.3.1 compatibility but my installed version says 3.0.1.0

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
David tweeted yesterday:
Confirmed that the current beta is working fine on 4.3.1. Posted to MMi for update. Hopefully out today or tomorrow.

And again this morning:
Special thanks to @th3storysofar for some amazing debugging work to fix a nasty LockInfo freeze issue. Thanks!

He's a great guy who is pretty accessible.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
3.0.2.8?

snapthrow, you are onto something .. the new version says 3.0.2.7 but the recent changes say 3.0.2.8

oh well, as long as it is working i'm good

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
3.0.2.8?

snapthrow, you are onto something .. the new version says 3.0.2.7 but the recent changes say 3.0.2.8

oh well, as long as it is working i'm good

Just updated my install to 3.0.2.7 -- will report back later if there are any issues. But I was running fine on 3.0.1.0...

Valaire

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, I am new to JB and have a question:

I installed and purchased LockInfo which I am using as a Cydget. My problem is that I cannot interact with the lock screne LockInfo panel at all. No scrolling or tapping works. I have the Cydialer cydget which works fine at the lock screen. The LockInfo panel works fine as a home screen or a pop up in the home screen but not the lock screen.

I've rummaged through every setting and uninstalled some stuff with no dice. Is the cydget version buggy or something?

Thanks!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Hi all, I am new to JB and have a question:

I installed and purchased LockInfo which I am using as a Cydget. My problem is that I cannot interact with the lock screne LockInfo panel at all. No scrolling or tapping works. I have the Cydialer cydget which works fine at the lock screen. The LockInfo panel works fine as a home screen or a pop up in the home screen but not the lock screen.

I've rummaged through every setting and uninstalled some stuff with no dice. Is the cydget version buggy or something?

Thanks!

i believe, currently, there are indeed issues with the cydget..

in fact the Dev has talked about it in his twitter. take a look David Ashman (Stimpy5050) on Twitter

also, there was an update today as well. not sure if that matters in your situation

hope this helps

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox