Tutorial: How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3 on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch on Windows Usin

iphoneunlocker

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Sn0wbreeze 2.3b1 is now available for Windows users to jailbreak iOS 4.3 running on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad and iPod touch. Just like PwnageTool for Mac, Sn0wbreeze jailbreak is also tethered for all devices, which means you will have to boot into a jailbroken state every time you reboot your device.

for more information go to Tutorial: How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3 on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch on Windows Using Sn0wbreeze 2.3 [Guide] ? Unlock iPhone

Sn0wbreeze 2.3b1 is now available for Windows users to jailbreak iOS 4.3 running on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad and iPod touch. Just like PwnageTool for Mac, Sn0wbreeze jailbreak is also tethered for all devices, which means you will have to boot into a jailbroken state every time you reboot your device.

for more information go to Tutorial: How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3 on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch on Windows Using Sn0wbreeze 2.3 [Guide] ? Unlock iPhone

The just released iOS 4.3.1 firmware update for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch has been successfully jailbroken. The jailbreak though is tethered only for now, which means that you will have to boot it into jailbroken state every time you reboot.

for more information go to How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 on iPhone, iPod, iPad Using PwnageTool. Complete How-To Guide Tutorial ! ? Unlock iPhone

The just released iOS 4.3.1 firmware update for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch has been successfully jailbroken. The jailbreak though is tethered only for now, which means that you will have to boot it into jailbroken state every time you reboot.

for more information go to How to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 on iPhone, iPod, iPad Using PwnageTool. Complete How-To Guide Tutorial ! ? Unlock iPhone

After weeks of anticipation, the Dev Team released a jailbreak for iOS 4.3.1 tonight, thanks to iPhone hacker i0n1c. This jailbreak will work with iPhone 4G, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G, and the second generation of Apple TV.

In this step by step guide and tutorial, we will show you how to jailbreak your iPhone 4.3.1 using RedSn0w. RedSn0w is a jailbreak that works both for Mac and Windows. Unlike PwnageTool, RedSn0w updates your baseband, so this is probably your preferred jailbreak method if you don?t rely on an unlock?.

for tutorial go to How to Jailbreak iPhone 4.3.1 with RedSn0w [Tutorial] ? Unlock iPhone

After weeks of anticipation, the Dev Team released a jailbreak for iOS 4.3.1 tonight, thanks to iPhone hacker i0n1c. This jailbreak will work with iPhone 4G, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G, and the second generation of Apple TV.

In this step by step guide and tutorial, we will show you how to jailbreak your iPhone 4.3.1 using RedSn0w. RedSn0w is a jailbreak that works both for Mac and Windows. Unlike PwnageTool, RedSn0w updates your baseband, so this is probably your preferred jailbreak method if you don?t rely on an unlock?.

for tutorial go to How to Jailbreak iPhone 4.3.1 with RedSn0w [Tutorial] ? Unlock iPhone

GEVEY SIM is an unlock hardware tool which able to unlock iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3.1, 4.3, 4.1, 4.0 and 4.2.1 basebands 3.10.01, 2.10.04, 4.10.01. But Gevey SIM unlock for iPhone 4 basebands 2.10.04 / 3.10.01 / 4.10.01 is illegal according MuscleNerd, Now iPhone 4 can be unlocked without using GEVEY SIM. Dill Huang was able to unlock his iPhone 4 without using Gevey SIM. He has also created a video for proof.

for video go to Unlock iPhone 4 basebands 2.10.04 / 3.10.01 / 4.10.01 without Gevey SIM [Video] ? Unlock iPhone

GEVEY SIM is an unlock hardware tool which able to unlock iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3.1, 4.3, 4.1, 4.0 and 4.2.1 basebands 3.10.01, 2.10.04, 4.10.01. But Gevey SIM unlock for iPhone 4 basebands 2.10.04 / 3.10.01 / 4.10.01 is illegal according MuscleNerd, Now iPhone 4 can be unlocked without using GEVEY SIM. Dill Huang was able to unlock his iPhone 4 without using Gevey SIM. He has also created a video for proof.

for video go to Unlock iPhone 4 basebands 2.10.04 / 3.10.01 / 4.10.01 without Gevey SIM [Video] ? Unlock iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:

jeans94621

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
For those who are wondering I did this jailbreak on my iPad 1 this morning. It works fine. I don't know about all the Cydia apps but these are the one I put on iPad. Sbsettings, folder enchancer, remove background, and the main one I risk the jailbreak for fake clock up. When I upgraded last week I didn't notice any speed with Safari or any other browser. It might have been slower. I don't know whether it's the jailbreak or not but my Safari is supper fast and so is Atomic browser. Now I know what everybody has been talking about. I am going to give Icab a try and see how fast it runs. I don't mind the tethered jailbreak because I never let my iPad's battery get lower than 30 percent which is easy because the battery life is so good. I never updated my iPhone 4 because there Cydia apps that I don't want to lose on my phone.I never upgraded my phone to 4.3 either. I am really happy now.:p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro