Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
New LockInfo beta (3.0.2.0) available. Just bug fixes. Change log on Cydia

Code:
http://apt.dba-technologies.com/beta/

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I'll tell you what. The lockinfo dev is something else... Been using lockinfo for a year now, love 3.0. Newest beta started showing last names in favorites plugin and would cut of part of the last name if it was too long. I'm thinking , if they really are your "favorite" you should know their last name I thought it look cluttered. Email the dev asking him if he can make it an option to show last names. And you know what he said?

Yes, I'll make it an option.

He responded in less than 2 minutes. Props to devs like that.

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Very nice updates to the Favorites section... now shows full name (truncated in some instances due to size) and includes phone type (home/work/mobile) across the icon... very nice work!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'll tell you what. The lockinfo dev is something else... Been using lockinfo for a year now, love 3.0. Newest beta started showing last names in favorites plugin and would cut of part of the last name if it was too long. I'm thinking , if they really are your "favorite" you should know their last name I thought it look cluttered. Email the dev asking him if he can make it an option to show last names. And you know what he said?

Yes, I'll make it an option.

He responded in less than 2 minutes. Props to devs like that.

even more amazing since Ashman probably receives more emails/tweets than you can shake a stick at

Very nice updates to the Favorites section... now shows full name (truncated in some instances due to size) and includes phone type (home/work/mobile) across the icon... very nice work!

very nice indeed

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I just installed the "official" update a couple of weeks ago. Given that this is still a "beta" update, is it safer to wait until the "official" update is released?

Thanks in advance!

Martavious

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
The update to LockInfo's Favorites is just plain awesome! If we could just get a plugin for ESPN ScoreCenter in to LI .. man ..

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I just installed the "official" update a couple of weeks ago. Given that this is still a "beta" update, is it safer to wait until the "official" update is released?

Thanks in advance!

you can always give the beta a try and IF it does not work out for you, delete it and go back to 3.0.1.0

Reactions: tourstagefan

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
i found i was gettin great battery life with greenpoison and lockinfo but after update to 3.0.2.1 batter is draining like a pig. anyone else with this issue?

LooNTooNs

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to dim the screen?

At night I pull down infoshade, but in my pitch black room it seems pretty bright.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i found i was gettin great battery life with greenpoison and lockinfo but after update to 3.0.2.1 batter is draining like a pig. anyone else with this issue?

i think i have noticed something.. i removed beta and going to see if i can tell. i'll report back

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Is there any way to dim the screen?

At night I pull down infoshade, but in my pitch black room it seems pretty bright.

you mean within LockInfo? i don't think so.

i you are referring to when you plug the device in at night, there is a setting in ScreenDimmer that will allow the screen to dim while charging that i like and use, along with other great features

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
PhinX404, i think we're onto something.. ever since i removed the beta it does seem like my battery life has improved. i will give a good hammering tonight when i'll have more time, but so far so good??

by the way, i deleted anything and everything to do with LockInfo, rebooted, loaded 3.0.1.0 + all my necessary plugins and rebooted again

IF this ends up being a reality i will most definitely stay away from the betas for a while and email the Dev, but as thorough as he is i'm sure he may already know about it

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I agree with you... i really should have stayed with that last one! i had normal usage and only used 12% in 14hrs with 1.5hrs usage and 6mins talk time... today i have used 43mins and 0 talk time in a total of 7hrs and battery is lower already.
wish i could just roll back to last update! lol

PhinX404, i think we're onto something.. ever since i removed the beta it does seem like my battery life has improved. i will give a good hammering tonight when i'll have more time, but so far so good??

by the way, i deleted anything and everything to do with LockInfo, rebooted, loaded 3.0.1.0 + all my necessary plugins and rebooted again

IF this ends up being a reality i will most definitely stay away from the betas for a while and email the Dev, but as thorough as he is i'm sure he may already know about it

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I agree with you... i really should have stayed with that last one! i had normal usage and only used 12% in 14hrs with 1.5hrs usage and 6mins talk time... today i have used 43mins and 0 talk time in a total of 7hrs and battery is lower already.
wish i could just roll back to last update! lol

so are you saying that the pre 3.0 worked better for you or you would like to get rid of the current beta?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well my battery performance has definitely improved since removing the beta and going back to 3.0.1.0 (final release) if anyone else is having the same issue it's pretty easy to go back

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
please let me know how to go back? as well is it possible to keep all the settings when you remove it and reinstall without having to reconfig all over again.

well my battery performance has definitely improved since removing the beta and going back to 3.0.1.0 (final release) if anyone else is having the same issue it's pretty easy to go back

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen