Winterboard quest.: how to add themed keypad dialers?

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
It's a minor issue, but I have downloaded a couple of themed keypad dialers and cannot make them work.

Once downloaded, I go into Winterboard and place a check by the dialer I want use, then respring. Unfortunately, none of the ones I've downloaded seem to work.

Am I missing a key plug-in or have I omitted a step in the process? Any help would be appreciated!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Are the dialer themes at the top of the list of themes? It's possible that you have another theme ahead of it in your list that is blocking it's being the "active" one...

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Are the dialer themes at the top of the list of themes? It's possible that you have another theme ahead of it in your list that is blocking it's being the "active" one...

Thanks, but I've tried that before. Could it be that my "HD Apple" theme is conflicting with the dialers? In theory, it should not conflict because it is the standard dialer in the "HD Apple" theme. The only changes are to the wallpaper and icon images.

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
As far as I've seen dialers don't seem to work in iOS4. I tried to customize my own but I haven't gotten around to actually spending time trying to get it to activate. There is a site that tells you about customizing themes however the dialer part is a paid area so not sure if you want to spend the cash or not. Jailbreak and unlock the iPhone - Make and use themes with WinterBoard

Thanks for the info. As I stated in my OP, it's a minor thing, but would sure look cool if it works. Hopefully it will work in iOS5!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2