LockInfo 3.0 Official Release!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm not using an app/tweak at all. I just dragged them over to the second page. The only thing I keep on page one is my dock.

i have Gridlock and moved all my icons over to my second page but after a respring they all went back to the first page.. now i'm intrigued. hopefully someone will chime in with a way to get this done?

beeg612

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I love lockinfo. Precisely everything I'm looking for in notifications. Used it for awhile now but have a relatively simple question. I can't seem to figure out how to get more than 5 favorites showing. I have more than 5 favorites in my contacts but only the first 5 show in lockinfo. Anyone have any suggestions?

Martavious

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
i have Gridlock and moved all my icons over to my second page but after a respring they all went back to the first page.. now i'm intrigued. hopefully someone will chime in with a way to get this done?

Hey BLiNK, I use Infiniboard which allows me to have what shows as a blank first page. I do this by putting 1 or more icons below the dock (I have to scroll the screen to see them). It's not a free way to accomplish this but I like it.

Photo%20Mar%2005%2C%2012%2038%2055%20PM.jpg
Photo%20Mar%2005%2C%2012%2039%2043%20PM.jpg

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm still having an issue with this app. It won't let me keep a blank home screen. Anytime I update an app or respring my phone it moves all my icons from page 2 over to page 1. Any ideas how to stop this?

Hey BLiNK, I use Infiniboard which allows me to have what shows as a blank first page. I do this by putting 1 or more icons below the dock (I have to scroll the screen to see them). It's not a free way to accomplish this but I like it.

cool, Rooster3.0? is this what you might be looking for?

Martavious, would you mind sending Rooster3.0 a PM to see if this is what he is needing?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I love lockinfo. Precisely everything I'm looking for in notifications. Used it for awhile now but have a relatively simple question. I can't seem to figure out how to get more than 5 favorites showing. I have more than 5 favorites in my contacts but only the first 5 show in lockinfo. Anyone have any suggestions?

very good question. i see in the settings for favorites it does not give you the option to add more

if you like.. you can tweet or email the Dev and see if there might be future options for this

David Ashman (Stimpy5050) on Twitter

support@dba-technologies.com

let us know what you find out :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Can you not swipe through them? Or do you mean you always want 5 showing, like a Five Icon Dock type of thing?

duh... I didn't notice the "scroll dots" on my screen but saw them on Ally's video (linked to above)... was coming back to update my post above but since you've already exposed me, well ... :)

I have a NEW favorite feature (no pun intended)...

beeg612

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Thank you BLiNK, I will do that and post back.

Massie, there are 4 and when I swipe to go beyond there is only 1 for a total of 5. Yes, Ally has many more so I will check with the dev to see how to adjust that.

beeg612

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
The dev and I emailed back and forth a few times and during the conversation, the remaining favorites just showed up. I didn't change anything or do anything different; they simply appeared. It all seems to be working properly now. So instead of having one page of four and one page of one, I now have three pages with four favorites on each.

Not sure what happened but glad it's all working properly.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i only have 4 favorites setup anyways so i added a few more and they were all there as well. glad it started working for you!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
go to search in Cydia: Lockinfo

there's a trial period but you might as well buy it, you're going to anyways :)

jmill79

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks dont know why I didnt see that the first time. Yeah, its pretty slick, one thing tho. I have the Carbon X theme and the Greenpoison slider lock thing. I see like a blue box thing in the background (im guessing its representing the battery) on the lockscreen, how do I get rid of it or change it?

Ive tried to just change the background picture like it used to be but it doesnt let me. Searched the forums and found about going into the phone and changing stuff, but Id like to avoid that at this stage.

Edit: HA! nevermind I figured it out! yeah this is good as bought.

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The dev and I emailed back and forth a few times and during the conversation, the remaining favorites just showed up. I didn't change anything or do anything different; they simply appeared. It all seems to be working properly now. So instead of having one page of four and one page of one, I now have three pages with four favorites on each.

Not sure what happened but glad it's all working properly.

Did you do a respring at any point in the process? At one point in playing with it, I reordered some of my favorites... and then changed them again... the 2nd changes did not show up in the favorites within LockInfo until I did a re-spring...

jmill79

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok, another question. The email pop up on the lock screen is great as is the replying capability. However the SMS is wonky. I send myself a text from my other phone and i get the old std pop up but can no longer just hit it and reply through the lock screen like before.

How do i get rid of the stock pop up and just use the lockinfo alert? OR reinable the reply functions on the stock pop up?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok, another question. The email pop up on the lock screen is great as is the replying capability. However the SMS is wonky. I send myself a text from my other phone and i get the old std pop up but can no longer just hit it and reply through the lock screen like before.

How do i get rid of the stock pop up and just use the lockinfo alert? OR reinable the reply functions on the stock pop up?

hi, did you happen to resolve this yet?

if not try this:

Settings>Lockinfo>Lockscreen>Alert Popups>Block Popups>ON

Settings>Lockinfo>Plugins>SMS>Tap to Reply>(select your method)

Last edited:

xolto

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey, great addon but I have a problem with my lockinfo, all the fonts seem to be the same where pre-3.0 some of the fonts were bolded. An example of this is how in 3.0 all my fonts for lockweather native is the same, so there is no difference between the high and low temps where as pre-3.0 the high temps are bolded. Any way to get this back?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro