LockInfo 3.0 Official Release!

Rooster3.0

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm still having an issue with this app. It won't let me keep a blank home screen. Anytime I update an app or respring my phone it moves all my icons from page 2 over to page 1. Any ideas how to stop this?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm still having an issue with this app. It won't let me keep a blank home screen. Anytime I update an app or respring my phone it moves all my icons from page 2 over to page 1. Any ideas how to stop this?

what tweak are you using to keep them off the first page? Gridlock?.. Iconoclasm?.. iBlank?

this would be an ideal situation to email the Dev of whichever one you are using. surely you are not the only one to run into this situation so hopefully they have a fix or find it as a challenge to get it fixed. make sure to tell them every detail so they can troubleshoot as best as possible

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have been checking almost daily for the upgrade. So glad it's out. Love the new features and look.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
i believe it does. give it a try and if you cannot tweak it to your liking you can always get rid of it

BLiNK, you have to be one of the most informed (along with others) persons on this forum. Thank you sooo much. NOW I officially love lockinfo and I've had it since August of last year :\ lol.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
sorry, meaning; what happens when you receive a notification from lets say the facebook app?

i know when i receive a notification from my ESPN Scorecenter app it shows up in my notification plugin and have options to view etc..

I get the notifications for facebook now :) But when I tap on it, I don't get any options to respond to them. How did that work with scorecenter? Am I supposed to be tapping on something specific?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
the only option i get with Scorecenter is Launch App

that option can be found: LockInfo>Plugins>Notification>Actions>Tap to Launch App>ON

not sure where the Facebook option will take you as i do not use Facebook. Scorecenter takes me right into the app/alert i was given atm

it would not surprise me if eventually we see some sort of integration with Facebook & LockInfo like it does with Twitter

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Oh ok. I saw that option, but I didn't know that was what was required. I thought it had a built in way to handle the notifications. Thank you :)

Jemjee

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
FWIW, I use boxcar to handle all of my notifications for facebook, twitter and foursquare. All of my boxcar notifications show up in Lockinfo. It works really well.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Boxcar is a free Apple AppStore notification app... [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/boxcar/id321493542?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]link[/URL]

LooNTooNs

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
There will definitely be a Facebook plugin. I'm working with another developer (Conor Burgess of HTC plugin fame) on it.

I have a question. I rarely get my FB notifications with the official FB app. Will this help with that?

BTW...Coming from a BB Lockinfo has made me LOVE the Iphone.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
have you installed Popup Blocker? its free with a paid LockInfo license

once set up correctly that should eliminate the annoying popups and then allow you to only see them in Lockinfo

side note: i really dislike badges. there are a few ways to get rid of those too. i only like the statusbar icons to show when i receive a text, email, notification etc..

I don't know if you knew, but lockinfo has it own push notification blocker, be it if you don't want to download/use popup blocker's client. settings>lockinfo>lockscreen>alert popups

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I don't know if you knew, but lockinfo has it own push notification blocker, be it if you don't want to download/use popup blocker's client. settings>lockinfo>lockscreen>alert popups

that is one option but i use Popup Blocker so it will block anything, anywhere at anytime :)

just another Epic tweak that will keep me from going back to a stock iPhone

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
that is one option but i use Popup Blocker so it will block anything, anywhere at anytime :)

just another Epic tweak that will keep me from going back to a stock iPhone

If only it blocked group sms/mms I would be all over it :\. Cuz I'm in this group mms and I can't escape it because the participants keep texting in it :(

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I ended up using popup blocker, because I didn't know the lockinfo notification blocker did not block alerts when your phone is unlocked.

Rooster3.0

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
what tweak are you using to keep them off the first page? Gridlock?.. Iconoclasm?.. iBlank?

this would be an ideal situation to email the Dev of whichever one you are using. surely you are not the only one to run into this situation so hopefully they have a fix or find it as a challenge to get it fixed. make sure to tell them every detail so they can troubleshoot as best as possible

I'm not using an app/tweak at all. I just dragged them over to the second page. The only thing I keep on page one is my dock.

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
There will definitely be a Facebook plugin. I'm working with another developer (Conor Burgess of HTC plugin fame) on it.

Thank you for all your hardwork! Your app and to a lesser extent, biteSMS, are the only 2 reasons I will never be able to run my iPhone without jailbreak.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!