New to Jailbreaking:

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to jailbreaking, but managed to JB my VZW iP4 and quite frankly, it's the best thing I have ever done.

I also have an iPad but have not bothered jailbreaking it yet because of the fact that I was initially mostly after the MiWi on my phone to tether my iPad without paying a seperate 3G price.

My question is: What reasons would there be besides the obvious (themes) to JB my iPad as well? I realize this is probably a silly question to most, but I'd be curious to hear your expert opinions.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well this question like I've always said is subjective, myself I find it easier to JB my iPad because it's not pulling active duty like my iPhone is so I can deal with waiting for things etc. The things I can think of is LockInfo but mostly theming for myself. It's awesome to see beautiful themes on the big screen.

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, I use themes and lockinfo on my iPhone 4 so perhaps I'll give it a shot on the iPad as well.

Was just trying to get an idea if there is anything exciting that JB brought to the iPad I had not thought of. Thanks for the response!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro