HTC Clock HD [Lockinfo] can't install

acarpenter

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I tried to install this package, and when I do I get the following message in cydia...

Confirm:

Note: The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed.

Currently I am running an HTC pluggin which I think it requires. I also have lockinfo installed. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
mind telling us some vital info about your device?

also, are you using the LockInfo beta version (currently 3.0.0.49)

acarpenter

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Sure,

I am running ios 4.2.1 on an iphone 4. Recently jailbroke the phone using Greenpoison RC 5. Lockinfo is version 2.3.12.3. Hope that helps.

Thanks...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
assuming you have the paid version of LockInfo.. go ahead and delete it and anything else to do with LockInfo

then go to Cydia>Manage>Sources>Edit>Add>then add the following source: http://apt.dba-technologies.com/beta/

once installed; go into that source and install the beta LockInfo

now go ahead and install the ModMyi.com | HTC Clock HD [LockInfo], the necessary packages will install as well

you do have to have Winterboard installed and setup the HTC Clock Lockinfo in there also (move to the top) let me know how it goes :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
this is what it should look like when done

29gee0y.jpg

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
also, there are going to be some font adjustments that currently are not working...

the Dev for the HTC lockinfo will be releasing and update in the future to address this and there will be new things to come :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I got notification in Cydia of a new version of the HTC Clock plugin tonight... maybe it's the "fix" BLiNK mentioned over the weekend...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I got notification in Cydia of a new version of the HTC Clock plugin tonight... maybe it's the "fix" BLiNK mentioned over the weekend...

this was only to fix a random crash issue. i emailed the Dev just to verify and he say that the New update is still in the works.. other than the date resizing issue i'm not sure what else is in store..

i'm trying to see if i can beta test the new version :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner