Haptic feedback on Verizon Iphone4

dmartin1972

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello. I am new to the iphone and i have an issue that i hope someone can elp me with.
I am jailbroken and i downloaded haptic feedback pro from sinful iphone.
When i activate it and click on any icon, it resprings my phone and enters a it safe mode.
I am not sure if i need to set something different or what is happening.
I would appreciate any help.
Thank you.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You should wait for someone more knowledgable to answer your question but I can give you some general guesses. There are some JB apps that aren't compatible with iOS 4 yet. So this might be the case with the one you have, you might just have to wait until the dev updates it. Hopefully someone with the app will chime in and let you know. You could also try to find out who developed the app and get in contact with them about it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I never use cracked apps I didn't know that's how he got it. Yeah like it's been said a million times either buy from the app store or Cydia(JB App Store). If you get cracked apps don't talk about it here we don't like cracked/pirated apps.

Swarm

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok I tried to find hapticpro in every repo and couldn't find a working version so I bought it from big boss and installed it with no problem, it works fine but is a little laggy. It takes some fiddling around with the setting to get it as quick as possible. Look at it this way it's like 2 bucks, if you hate it uninstall it. I'm starting to like it less and less because of the lag, maybe I need to set it differently but it's decent.

dmartin1972

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the help. I apologize about talking about the cracked apps, lol:)
I am kind of new to this all and learning more everyday.

I will buy it and see how it goes.

Thanks for all the great advice

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
No prob man, we never know the OP skill level so that's why we get crazy like hyenas trying to get food when cracked apps are involved lol.

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Ok I tried to find hapticpro in every repo and couldn't find a working version so I bought it from big boss and installed it with no problem, it works fine but is a little laggy. It takes some fiddling around with the setting to get it as quick as possible. Look at it this way it's like 2 bucks, if you hate it uninstall it. I'm starting to like it less and less because of the lag, maybe I need to set it differently but it's decent.

I too, have Haptic Pro installed. I have yet to find the right combination of "Duration Factor Pressed," "Duration Factor Released" and "Duration Factor Repeated" that will allow the haptic to keep up when I type at a faster pace.

Gpetter21

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the exact same problem as dmartin. Since every time I click on an app it goes into safe mode, can someone please tell me how to contact the developer of "hapticpro cracked" on sinfuliphonerepo so I can talk to him about fixing it? Please help.

munchkinsdad

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
The general consensus is that it lags. I am waiting for updates to fix that issue myself. While its a nice idea, I can't deal with the way its slow in response.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2