how to install apps on jailbroken iphone

cheekugr8

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
hi
i m new to iphone . i have jail broken iPhone 2G OS.3.1.3 . now i have downloaded several applications for iphone (.ipa files) but itunes is giving me error when i try to install them. pl guide me how to install those apps.

cheekugr8

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
i dont know whether the apps are cracked or not. i have downloaded the apps package from torrent. when i download any file from itunes store, it works fine.

cheekugr8

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
thanx for you guidance.
how about cydia. i heard that with cydia is used for installation of cracked or illegal applications. is it true

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You have your information very backward, Cydia is the JB app store. This is where you can get free and paid developed apps. So head there, if you get the apps somewhere else then most likely it's cracked and we don't like cracked apps here. :D

Reactions: Fausty82 and Alli

anaphora68

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Here's a hard and fast rule. If you're downloading an .ipa file from a Torrent, it's a cracked app. Don't ask about cracked apps here. Piracy takes money away from hardworking devs, pure and simple.

Buy the apps through Cydia or iTunes, then ask for support if you're having trouble. Done and done.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner